Monday 2 April 2007

"Girls don't have feelings..."


Karl (or Dr Fink as Moz affectionately calls him) came over to mine. I showed him my 'essentials' for our trip to jobbers. Its up there with Jobbers shopping essentials of 'Cornflour & Orange Juice' he had on a previous post...

Jobber was back at his old house so we tore over there and picked him up

Moz was joining us after his kung fu, and golds was MIA- noone could get hold of him

Karl said that Jobbers carpark was like the opening level of the Driver game on the ps1
Then in Jobbers lounge, Karl got to show off his new flares he bought off Moz for a couple of quid
I wore my bracelet the dreamy Swede Sofine gave me on holiday

as a further treat he was introduced into the world of Purple Rain. He surprised me and jobber by working out most of the plot (that took me and him about 20 viewings)

I gave him more house warming treats- my 80s female/kids tv presenter jumper
rosé wine/purple rain/flares. Karl was living the Paul Morrison dream...

The worlds worst person (or WWP™) turned up after the united game

and then on nicks arrival, he knocked jobbers can into him
Luckily he didnt touch my cowboy boots
karl tried to usurp this by using my high quality hair spray on his armpits as deodorant
The WWP (™) had to borrow a shirt from jobber, but he abandoned it cos it showed his belly when he stretched...

He plucked for an extraordinarily long blue garment. It looked 'delish'
then we went to Lloyds Bar downstairs from his pad

the fallout began in there- moz and golds both pulled out
Mac D's was the next stop- and Nick was straight into the bbq sauce on tap. two little tubs to be exact

yummy

we all got McFlurrys- I went for crunchie and regretted it- I really wanted a creme egg but panicked



Font Bar. The sign looks a bit like the inside of a swiss roll

someone couldn't be happy for Font...


somewhere around this time nick announced that 'girls don't have feelings'
I maybe wrong, it could have been sooner, but Karma soon got him and he dropped his mobile. It was also an inciteful comment for what lay ahead with my antics on the night...
Then we went to the Old Nags Head
It had karaoke...sung by matures...

and a goldfish bowl...
but the best thing about it was the names of the people on one of the paintings...
'Eneas Sweetland Dallas'

think he's the third from the right
Martyn and Sarah joined us in there. the WWP couldnt look more dangerous/upset

We got to our final destination. Touted by most in the crew as one of the best nights we've had this year
me and karl felt it was a bit cock heavy to start but it soon perked up though
Nick meanwhile was going bananas about his blue blouse

I devised a way for him to tuck it in whilst maintaining whatever dignity that man possesses...
Its an interesting look

we were like The Four Musketeers with the goal of getting as destroyed on vodka redbull as possible as opposed to defending Louis XIII.
oh, and with McDonalds belts instead of swords. and open contempt for each other instead of unity
I devised a game called 'Stack' whereby you finish your vodka redbull and then put the empty glass under another persons of your choice

the slowest drinker gets the burden of all the glasses...


most of us got punished by it. Martyn was valiant and even took a bullet for sarah. what a champ!
karl was struggling
martyn was given a side parting to make him look oh so dapper
treats
I then gave some bird who walked into my drunken radar a Blind Date style interrogation of 'whats yer name and where d'ya come from?'
She had udders. And it was her birthday as well. Which of the following did I say to her?
a) "Satisfaction not guaranteed";
b) "You're a disgrace";
c) "Where are you from?" (repeat 10 times)
d) All of the above.
I'll put the answer at the end of the blog
I then spent about a million hours in the corner. And had a million photos taken
After that I think I got bored and according to Karl made her cry. That's two girl's on two birthdays Ive made weep-. Maybe I should be Vice Captain to Nick as the Worlds Worst Person? (™)

twas also rediculously smokey
On the bus and off it, the WWP (™) had an argument with his missus. Jobber tried to help matters by singing the Portuguese National Anthem, but I derailed him by singing the (far superior) Italian one instead.
I also took a berating as far as I remember from Sarah for my disgraceful antics with the bird. Karl said to me, 'I bet you don't even know her name' to which I replied 'yeah I do, its Vanessa Cloudface'...I think I might have been on crack or something...
oh yeah, the answer is D. I said them all. I think Karma's gonna get me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to point out that my leg wetting wasn't technically an accident; it was just karma striking once again. i.e. I should've realised that by inviting WWP into my new home I should expect him to knock a can out of my withered hand and onto my leg within 1 minute of his arrival.

I took it as a sign that he was impressed with the flat but couldn't be happy for me though...

Anonymous said...

You are a naughty boy!!!! At least there was no pint to dip in this time.... Class post though dude, muchos kudos!

tolstoy said...

What i can not beleive, is is is that im missing out on a 80s style getup like that. That gig jobber has is so quave that it breaks my heart in 4.

S, U fucking bastard fuck. i made a superb qoute on my blog about something like karma,
" its so exciteing "

tolstoy said...

Im missing out on a lesson in 80s life management.+ learning how to be Southends worst person SWP hehehe

D.C. said...

that girl had a tremendous chest Borths, but an odd haircut