Saturday 7 April 2007

The Big Shop


me and princey tore into fallowfield for some banter. jobber and his bro were doing the shopping so we tagged along with them

I noticed that Martyn was sporting some serious curls on his wig


these guys are acting like yuppies by investing in red apples

the worlds worst person/S/the optimist/WWP/Nick turned up. he didn't look happy on that photo
after his arrival we followed martyn around like he had some sort of P Diddy style entourage

"I'm gonna get ripe ones for me, and green ones for rob to munch on"
sounds like Martyn has had his mind poisoned by the someone with that attitude...


unfortunately it wasn't a book on the Frankie I like, cos I would have snapped them all up



we all had a guess at the total price. I went for something rediculous like £40, but then changed it to £5 over Nicks guess (£75) cos noone heard my original estimate (and I was hoping to derail him)


some rob jones essentials...

I think jobber won
S carried the water away like he was an African women departing a well...
But in reality, if he was in that situation, we all know that he would take all the water for himself because he couldn't be happy for anyone

No comments: