Saturday 7 April 2007

'I just wanted to see if my tongue would stick"

well Ive been out so much recently all the days are starting to blur into one. I'm also churning out blog entries like Prince churns out albums

So anyways, me S and jobber went to Sainsburys for some hangover treats

deciding what to get took it out of me

I was always gonna be onto a winner with a crunch corner

Then we came back and S was mortified to see Martyns wallpaper of him preying on a victim

We also watched about 5 hours of B4U Bollywood music channel. its amazing
so much so, that we were gonna go and see Shakalaka Boom Boom at the cinema. Its all in Hindi though

So instead we tightened up. Whilst jobber had his folks over, me and S went for a Subway
S announced that he completely screwed Subway over when he worked there. the little thief...

this essentially summed up the two worst people on the bus into town. he's still worse though...

So we tore over to Ra!n Bar, where Dr Karl and his friends were having a meal. Moz and DC were already there. Karl asked if I'd put a pic of them all on Epicly Carnage. Done

last nites boozing was taking its toll on me and the worlds worst person. we were struggling

dc cried that he has 'missed out on a hundred nights out'
then got S's hopes up by claiming that I'm worse than him in the terrible person stakes:
"S may be on the way up in niceness, and you down...but when you meet in the middle you will both still be essentially terrible human beings"

after evaluating my personality and WWP stakes, moz was gonna chuck a coin in my drink. I told him that if he got it I would neck it, but vice versa if he missed...


he lost

then, as Moz always seems to do, he bought some mad drinks to follow his necked glass of white wine. This time it was a 'ladyboy chaser'

we left there and karls mates and went to Subspace. they had some street entertainers outside

all 3 sections of the place were open to us, but we stayed in the 80's part downstairs

before...
then about 20 mins later...it was fucking rammed, and dead hot
karl joined us and was pretty destroyed...more bromance was to follow...

Nick went back ol' S for a bit and treated us to his retardedly happy 'popeye dance'
too happy for my liking

I couldn't be happy for it
then we did what we always do and hit the vodka straight/no ice/glass of waters
moz wasnt happy in a lot of pics

karl really can't work out how to drink them without looking like he's going to die
then we played 'kick the bottle through someones legs' to the sound of 80's pop

self love
bromance...


jobber wrapped his Jeremy Beadle hand in the tinsel stuff
after a while dc orchestrated a move upstairs cos of the heat

Crown Prince of Camp with lovely umbrella (who's umbrella?)


jobber used the power of suggestion on S to get a burger

then we left upstairs, but not before Moz licked the ice sculpture. He got a mad look from someone apparantly, to which he said:
'I just wanted to see if my tongue would stick"
someone claimed that this guy looked like Nicky Butt
Moz cranked up his campometer a notch (without encouragement) and showed some flesh on the dancefloor
but then a textmi.com photographer tore over and he wasnt having none of it
dc, moz and karl all left shortly after this pic


then after leaving, instead of getting a kebab we got some treats from Spa. Jobber got a Feast and I got a Rolo ice lolly. S got a Fab. Was it Fab? you betcha!


WWP suggested some 'fix' pro eves, I was against the idea cos I'd concentrate as I was playing as Titus Bramble at centre back

Check out that England World Cup drea team...
It soon got too much for us all...and S jumped off the bandwagon and onto...
Purple Rain!
"Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome....The Revolution"

No comments: