Monday 23 April 2007

"He's just got a defunct soul..."


Change of scenery this week folks. In both start and end places...

We started at Overdraft above 5th Ave. The Worlds Worst Person (WWP) got some 'tide me over' snacks and attempted to screw me over in a round

Golds Raad and Paul joined us and had been on the razz since 4pm. They were pretty destroyed

In the meantime S was winding up jobber, so he instructed Golds to annoy him. He did this by trying to give him treats. But the WWP couldn't be happy


Overdraft has great amenities

On the couch in Overdraft, Raad surmised that S had "a defunct soul" that guys perceptive!

After some banter and arcade carnage we went to Satans Hollow

the decor is a bit nuts

bigman says its like the inside of Skelators lair



I like the sparkly ceiling. Very spicy

Someone spotted a night to eclipse all...Toga Party with Timmy Mallett!


Paul had a couple of little sexies on standby. One of them hated me cos I stole her seat

He got a drunken sleaze on. Not sure how successful he was

Whilst that was going on I made a mixer switch and went onto Lemonade and Vodka. Then the wheels started to fall off


deliberations

Then we hit the dancefloor to sleaze into to Emo LSE's
Golds and his boys left shortly after paul threw a drink in Golds targets face

and I got offered to go to some Ulster birds hotel despite putting no effort in. By the time I got back from telling the crew that I was off for carnage she had vanished. Thats Karma for ya...

Eventually we went our seperate ways. S tried to engineer an early exit by making out I wanted to leave, but I was loving life!

me and jobber went for treats at Spa whilst the rest got a taxi back to Alty. I got some bhajis and a Fab! lolly

jobber ate his feast on the bus back to fallowfield

hometime

3 comments:

D.C. said...

S' head looks positively shiney in the kisst kissy photo

Anonymous said...

I hate raad

Anonymous said...

I wish I remembered throwing a drink over someone, that sounds class!