Wednesday 18 April 2007

"you're never gonna meet her..."


So me and S got the met into town and met Moz en route at Timperley. I was generally feeling ill (probably cos of the boozing i did the week prior) but still S decided to buy two packets of Prawn Cocktail crisps to tide him over on the journey. I know he only bought them cos the flavour makes me gag. He used to do it regulary when we 'worked' together



we decided on Font, after discounting Aqua, Rainbar and the locks for no real reason. Moz got tanked by me and S on pro eves

Then decided to turn my wartorn Sharpe Jacket inside out. It looks like a fitting smoking jacket don't you think? Maybe I'll wear it like that when I lose all the buttons off it.

S pointed at some birthday party and suggested I go over and make her cry seeing as I have a reputation for it. But I didn't listen to the Worlds Worst Person (WWP), cos as the title suggests, he's a dreadful person.

dc treated us by bringing Kim out for the evening. It was nice to see her, although me and jobber would have preferred if he had invited her dog rolly. And his lipstick

think dc 'tanked' me on peno's (as des would say)


Dr Karl and his missus joined us for some carnage

then Moz wouldnt go the bar if I paid for the drinks. So he went and got a glass of white instead. oh, and he got his standard amount of mockery for drinking an array of camp drinks


dc and kim left us to go to Bedlam instead

S meanwhile went to the shop for something to tide him over

he bought more prawn cocktail crisps, and then justified his no.1 rank as the WWP- he threw the empty packet at Karl's girlfriends head. What a gent!


a smokey Venue beckoned for us though. I was supposed to be meeting Lolly and her friends after their meal as well



the group disbanded shortly after this picture. Only the hardcore element stayed till the death

top button done up made the WWP look a bit special needs


then we bumped into Ste F, Jamie Bryan and Jennie from our past

I was busy getting signal though to see if Lolly and her mates were joining us. S announced before I went to check that 'you're never gonna meet her tonite...she doesnt even like you borth' Tonight was nice to see him being a gent, and keeping spirits high in the crew. He is almost back to his best (worst)


everyone did the obligatory vodbull sesh towards the end. I opted out cos of my anti-caffeine stance at the minute

then this bird joined us for banter. She was destroyed

and she was fucking nuts. She brought some birds over for us, so was essentially a nightclub pimp

whatever song was on, it was decided we treat it like the Mexican National Anthem. Albeit drunkenly

but jobbers withered hand couldnt do the anthem though. He'd never make a good Mexican.

after the Venue we went for a McDonalds. Jobber got into an argument with S over him lying about moz suiting up or something. I just happily ate my food. He even stated that me and bigman could stay at his but S wasnt allowed. I had to get home though

and I didnt lose any buttons tonite! I was privately over the moon



hometime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In response to the crisp-throwing incident - I did destroy S' pride and joy (ie. his bag of prawn cocktail crisps) by scrunching the bag and therefore crushing the entirety of the contents. Hang on, why does it sound like I'm defending him?? I just couldn't be happy.