Sunday 27 May 2007

"ive gone to the venue and you lot r gonna pay..."

I'd like to start this by saying 'Hola' to the Spanish viewers of this blog who seem to check it quite a lot. Ive got no idea who you are, but you should leave a comment on the post telling me how you found the blog
Anyways, roll on another week...I'm skint and have £30 to last me till payday. We were out tonite meeting up with jobber and Barber
Ive always got enough for a met ticket though. I'm no rogue. I was early as well. Man of efficency...

first one there. It was a thin crew tonite, just me S and bigman at Timperley
We had to go to the shop so bigman could get cash. I spotted this nuts chocolate bar. Never seen it before. It literally is nuts as well, with a peanut butter centre. Noone bought anything though. Not even the Worlds Worst Person (WWP)
off we trundled, I suggested the pub with the matures singing karaoke in, The Old Nags Head.it was rammed and I got berated for it
so instead we tore over to Vera Duckworths pub, The Old Grapes, for banter. Me and S thought we could hear the backing beat to 'World in Motion' inside so we sang the entire song. Bigman looked perplexed, but was on hand to feed us the occasional lyric
It was freezing for skinny people like me and the WWP so we moved the table under the heaters. I say heaters...they could have easily been placebo's and were just red lights

moz joined us, and so did this guy, who was offering us free booze. We sensed a scam...
He gave us all a glass of booze and these vouchers. I think Moz pointed out the catch was the guy was encouraging us to mix our drinks. Me and WWP had to switch from Guinness to San Miguel. but it didn't go down well
we didn't hear anything from jobber who was with his brother and Barber so we instinctively queued up for 42's. Then we got a call when we were 2 from the front but it was too late to jump off the bandwagon...
In we went, and got seats straight off the bat. We decided to play 'stack' as well, which was a huge mistake...
We were playing Prison Rules 'stack' as well- Doubles.I worked out that we had drunk 4 vodka redbulls in 15-20 minutes, but 'stack' brought out panic in everyone, even though its not that kind of game...
jobber sent some text to bigman saying "ive gone to the venue and you lot r gonna pay..." so Moz decided to send the same message 10 times to jobber. If you click on the picture it should reveal what he put...
these big armed beauties invaded our sausage fest and momentarily slowed down our soul destroying game of 'stack'
moz got excited and it came out of his nose.
I can't be yours moz...

Hendrix was getting a perve on looking down that birds top

the WWP put the stack on the table and it got taken away by a glass collector. He just couldn't be happy for us could he?
then we went for some dancefloor carnage
this bird appeared to love me
I was full to the brim with double vodka redbulls so I'm guessing I acted like a retard

S came back to us with warpaint on. He said that it was some girls birthday and she was giving out facepaint. As it was a bandwagon, S jumped on it. And I did as well, I even tried to draw O(+> on Moz's arm but it was rubbish


high energy banter

we couldn't find bigman so we thought he'd done his usual trick and just gone AWOL. So we went for, as Golds would probably say, some 'taxi carnage'
bigman rang me in the taxi and said he was outside

so we directed him to our taxi

he explained he was at the back of the club getting his sleaze on with, and I quote, a 'fairly disgraceful bird'
I did my best to do a dc pose
for shits and giggles we rang jobber and sang the entire italian national anthem to him down the phone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright boys, sounds like another classic night out. Am just sat here with Ricardo (from the Smith's night, think you started naming random Spanish footballers!). Anyway, have given him the address of the blog, so expect a few more Spanish viewers. Keep it real!

Anonymous said...

I was in a seriously bad way after that night out, I was pissing out of my arse, didn't sleep through having so much caffeine, and ended up almost cryihng all day as I was so wrecked. Jobber is a retard for missing it