Wednesday 2 May 2007

"...I could have stayed in bed and watched Due South"


another dreaded sunny day...this time I invited the crew over to mine for a bbq

we all clubbed together and spent around £50. Luckily they only got essentials like pitta bread, hot tabasco sauce...

gorilla munch cereal...I mean, who the fuck buys cereal for a bbq?! I'm gonna say moz. It was up there in bizarreness stakes with the icing lettering that they were gonna use to adorn my burgers

I set up the PS2 outside for some pro eves carnage. Jobber was also dressed like he had come from the 80's

his jeans looked like they were made out of wood as well

squeezy cheese

S did his usual of just using lots of sauce on everything

and Moz jumped on his bandwagon. Best friends...

then we hit Singstar. I did a duet with S- we sand 'Wind of Change' by Scorpions. It was so emotional a solitary tear rolled down my cheek (I'm like some sort of Native American)

I was giving S the tanking of his life
he just couldnt be happy for me though
S took charge of the food
bestest friends
then the idiot stated "I do live my life: I could have stayed in bed today and watched Due South on DVD" The man is a fucking maverick, he plays by his own rules...
then onto Guitar Hero. Me and dc were the dreamteam
eating and cooking. The man lives his life
Moz wanted his crumpets toasted then panicked when I put it on for longer than 5 seconds
whilst me and dc were tearing a hole in guitar hero, the rest were making some sort of tabasco burger (its the one second from the top)
dc took it on and then had a tabasco induced breakdown



emotion

then finally before it winded down, we hit pro eves again- this time with dc's created team of us lot. He made himself look like an athlete and S look like a fat dosser. S wasn't best pleased
fin

1 comment:

D.C. said...

I had water coming out of every orifice in my face