Sunday 13 May 2007

"I'm gonna kick her f*cking face right off..."


Bit of a delayed update, been busy. Honestly
So anyways, Me and golds decided to head into town early to meet jobber. We got to Timperley for half seven

Golds decided on Font, and we got off at GMex for some reason, then it dawned on us that we walked the longest route in the world. oh, and that we are both retarded for doing so.

weather was distressing. I just left my wig alone, knowing full well it would just perm anyways in the rain

we got to Font, and Golds realised at the bar that he had lost the cash he took out at Timperley. He reckons he didnt even take it out of the machine and just took his card...

for one reason or another we all fancied a bit of 5th Ave carnage, so me golds jobber bigman and moz went first to Lass O' Gowrie, then onto Overdraft to take advantage of the offers

Some quiz banter surfaced, money was won (lost)

Moz for some reason decided to buy a round of double vodka straights and waters for all and sundry. He even turned up already 'leathered'. Quelle surprise...

Im gonna say he didnt drink alcohol beyond that, but that probably isnt the case at all. He will have had one drink. Maybe.


then onto 5th ave. It was rammed and smokey

until I realised I needed to turn the flash off, and that we were the only people in there

upstairs banter?

hand holding banter?

CBH (Can't Be Happy)

my hair sort of resembled Katie Melua. But jobber's face kind of steals the scene. Its nearly a 'disgust' photo

after a while, some guy took a shine to bigman and chatted to him for ages. I have no idea what about, nor do I really want to know. But if it was something good, then bigman can always leave a comment on this post telling us about it



dancefloor. I got my sleaze on





the is the root of our groups problems...

We left after a while and jobber was just drunkenly stood beyond the coat queue, not quite queueing up. I also got a text from bigman telling me not to bring the bird I was necking outside cos he would 'kick her fucking face right off'

I didnt bring her out. I don't even remember what she looks like. Score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the anger we all show each other, is the whole basis of our group's friendships just absolute hatred for each other?

Anonymous said...

Is the whole basis of our group's friendships just mutual hatred for each other?

Loving the CBH behaviour of Botting