Tuesday 8 May 2007

"I am 98% 'give' to this group..."


Me and DC were going to meet jobber and princey in town for Pove's birthday. Hopefully I won't miss Tanni's farewell either
We joined the birthday boy's brother in Dry Bar
Pove was giving the other two a bit of bromance

These lot had been drinking since 4pm. Pove described me and Sam as "...a pair of c*nts...but yer my c*nts"

Pove's brother Si was destroyed

dc dressed like a preppy in his jumper, and insisted on giving me a dangerous pose

princey just told me that he was just being angry

moves were made to leave, but Pove had no idea where he wanted to go. He told me "I just wanna hear The Smiths" but chances of that were slim, so he passed the decision making to his missus Liz

so off we went to a place off Deansgate called 'Mojo'. None of my usual group had been there before


my amazing camera work continued with me capturing dc hopping over a bollard type thing but I fucked it up (quelle surprise)


drinks weren't cheap, and no pints were served in Mojo

so we did what we normally do, and hit a shitload of vodka straights/water combo's

even dc jumped on this bandwagon, which was a rare occurance
pove, liz and her mate. They both seemed nice
then it all kinda went downhill a bit. What with the vodka shots n all...

destroyed?

mortal'd?


The Povey Bros


I seem to remember sitting with Liz and Neal for a bit. I may have forced her to try my cowboy boot on. Then a scrap broke out and I leaped up to capture it as best I can. Which is, as you well know, would be very very badly


neals hair is more wirey than poves


we said our goodbyes and headed off


A motion was made by me, dc and possibly moz to go for food (chinese/curry)





the chinese was shut, and the curry was abandoned. then dc had a bit of a fit and lambasted all and sundry in the taxi on the way home. He also announced that he is 98% "give" to the group and that everyone else was "just take". He wasn't coming out with us until his leaving night out prior to him going to Bournemouth!

No comments: