Monday 7 May 2007

SCUSE ME, DO YOU MIND! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION...

First friday of the month again

I drove to jobbers with the WWP in tow, and we got straight into some dancemat carnage


I am amazing, but only really want to dance to Five 'Lets Dance'

this man however gave up halfway through cos he was getting sweaty and knackered

maybe it was cos jobber was eating his favourite meal?
after exausting ourselves on the dancemat, we went for a pint and banter in a bar with glass walls

The worlds worst person was goading me into taking a picture of a mentally ill women in the street. I tried to miss her off the picture but it turns out I'm so rubbish I cant get that right

then onto the bus. again, S was in full horrible human being mode and put his ticket over the bus drivers viewing hole

then onto The Star & Garter for Smiths night. Like S and his recurrence with being nasty, I continued to be rubbish with the camera and missed off catface from the picture...

we stood drinking pints at the door of the womens toilets (making women feel uncomfortable) where they had this sign for all to see

more catface pursuit went awry. This time S was the culprit

I took some arty pictures, and S lambasted me for it. All I was trying to do was make him look more photogenic!

He got us into a round of scratchings

we had a game where you gotta guess if its gonna be crunchy or mushy. both of us hate the mush

mushy

mushy

darn in one!! darn in one!!


jobber instigated an early switch to the double dark rum n cokes. It was a huge mistake


before we headed upstairs for carnage, I spotted Mikkel Beck at the bar

she looked a bit like the wife of Jonathan Ross


those arms wouldnt meet my quota


catface! we got her, after all the pursuit. she's a dream! and her mate I christened 'strokeface' cos she looks like she's had a stroke


Toothface was there also. But this time it was 50/50 poon/blokes so we had no time for her and her teeth

sweaty averages

catface started to hate us (well jobber and S I think, cos I busy elsewhere getting my sleaze on) mainly because S was shouting 'MEOW!' behind her back alot

then when she said something along the lines of 'theres no need to be so personal!'
S replied:
"EXCUSE ME, DO YOU MIND! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION" I mean, what the fuck?!

these two had their usual nightly argument. It was about S refusing to take a cock block out of the way whilst I got my sleaze on with catface. Jobbers justification was that cos he has a girlfriend, he should help me out, but S was having none of it

luckily it all calmed down when we went for the breakfast at the café. It is pretty much the highlight of the night

For some reason it made us all feel like toilet when we had finished. so much so, that I wasnt far from chucking up. Its clearly the breakfasts fault, and not the rediculous amount of double dark rum n cokes we hit

hometime

3 comments:

D.C. said...

Im glad i didn't come out

Anonymous said...

Me too.
S is a knob

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you both didn't come