Thursday 6 September 2007

# We're really missing you...and you've only just gone... #

Ive broken my camera so have had stagger and scrape together stuff to avoid a blogging drought...
I got promoted recently so had a leaving do in town. This is Michelle and her 'conservative outfit'. My line manager said her first choice of clothing was akin to a hookers working gear
Louise had threatened to shave my head. I don't know where the clippers were going to spring from but I don't think she'd want to see me go from long haired ponce to HIV positive in a single stroke
my boss Vinny- or Vinoir as I called him. R kid and his missus joined for some banter also
people had stated that Sharon was going to prey on me tonight and that I would need a chaperone (she didnt)
LA, Chris and Fisher

my bosses Bev and Frank stood with the big cheese, Ken
Bev reckoned she broke her little toe on the way here but I couldnt be happy for her
Dennis
Luke
getting a perv on...

Fisher had to get the last train back. turns out he fucked up cos of the booze and ended up going in the wrong direction home
big boss #2
banter
turns out it was Nicki's birthday today as well so we turned it into ultimate carnage
'the boiler'
Gargan
DOB
I was congratulated more about getting MJR out than on my promotion. He never turns up for anything, but it looked like he put the effort in from the heavy use of gel and an early 90s metallic blue shirt. no one actually knows his age either-people reckon he's been around forever like The Highlander. Steve on the right is my replacement
Byrne and Phillips (i refer to most people by their surnames like it was some sort of boarding school) Phillips has applied to work up in Scotland with me
the happy couple
if you click into this pic, MJR looks like he is having a fit
Team SEA
after Rain Bar we hit Subspace. I sleazed onto my favourite yummy mummy- Sara. MJR queued up but took one look at the door and ran off into the night...
these three hated it and went off to The Village. Soon all the bigwigs jumped on the leaving bandwagon and went home

Gargan plied me with sambuca's which I chased down with double vodka redbulls. I tried to implement 'stack' but the wheels were well and truly off my night
so that didnt happen
tommo was getting her sleaze on with the G4S guy

I attempted to out pout the previous snap. I dont remember anything beyond this photo

confusion

this was the final photo before it broke. Apparently I had to be helped in putting my coat on and just stuck my fingers up at everyone in the back of the taxi when I left. I blame the sambuca's

No comments: