Wednesday 19 September 2007

Stag Carnage Part 3


A new day saw new carnage in the west cun'ry

so the troops poured down the hill for some fishing

Andrew Walshstein was in charge of the finances. Unfortunately Burrell didn't manage to hang onto his swiped spirits to cash in for his trip money so had to hand over legitimately earned dollar instead


so the crew was split into two boats- PW10 and

Team Dreamboats

the water was rubbish- it wasn't blue like in swimming baths

this seagull was perving on us

although nothing could distract Knutsford's answer to Gordon Gecko


the Stag gakked almost immediately after stopping. I rang Andrew ben Walshberg with the news on the other boat

most of his upchuck went into the sea as bait

it was a pitiful display, but one I couldnt gloat on because I was in a precarious position myself

the rest of Alpha Males carried on hunting like the dogs they are

this armed forces man could probably kill Mackerel just by staring it down


Pove couldn't be happy for me maintaining my status quo and insisted on me holding onto his fishing rod. I told him I was close to spewing but he said he wouldn't take long. So I held onto his rod then realised he was sparking up his cig and fishing council estate style

Pikey and Brownhill were absolute fiends at this


I blame my seasickness on my low yield. Either that, or Poveys uncouth behaviour was putting the Mackerel off swimming near me

I stuck to my look of flares/cowboy boots combo

Bagnall didnt even pick up a rod. He went from Bagnall to little Laura Davies in a matter of minutes

the Mackerel made a mockery of his spearmint shirt and grey action slacks by flicking blood all over him. His partner in crime Carl had already vom'd so I suppose Bagnall held the upper ground

reports from the other boat established that the two most unlikely people chucked up:

1/ An ex-navy veteran who lived on a frigging ship for years; and

2/ A man who lives on the Isle of Man who used to frequently get the boat across to the mainland

A third man lost control at both ends which resulted in shitty knickers and a dirty mouth. Anybody would have thought we were rounding Cape Horn...

hometime

Done!



(to be continued)

No comments: