Sunday 25 February 2007

Black Keys Gig


I went to the Academy with James from work to see the Black Keys

me and him managed to annoy about 30 people by bumbling around trying to find his mates
my childs bladder didnt help either...

their music's pretty skuzzy and dirty. Like my photography really.


James' mate Gary went to the toilet and said 'I wont see you lot again, I'll never find you"
he didnt either

snaps


I bumped into Mark Wales from my grammar school days.
He didnt used to look like a cross between Russell Brand and Jesus, but he does now
He was with his swedish missus and another guy from my old school


hometime


we tore next door to Big Hands. £4 admission for a bar-craziness

I originally didnt wanna go until a group of birds decided to go in. Then I jumped on the bandwagon
Eddie and Tolis (sic) were loving life
sat opposite them, was some creepy guy.
Someone thought he looked like a covert doorman for some reason
meanwhile me and Gary discussed our Top 3 Smiths/Prince songs
we both appear to like similar tunes. I was impressed by his choice of 'Beautiful Ones'
meanwhile I got my sleaze on with a tall German girl.
I used James' girlfriend Jo to speak german to her. My german stretched to 'spielmacher' and 'ales klar'
Jo seemed to like the german girls furry coat, not as much as me it appears though

unfortunately she had LSE and so wouldnt be papped by anyone, despite the crews best efforts

No comments: