Saturday 3 February 2007

la noche que Nick salió del armario...


I met bigman and jobber in the Malt Shovels in Alty

An early start was my fault- James from work was on the razz for his birthday in Alty so I said I'd pop along


His bird and Eddie were along for the ride as well
his missus can speak fluent Dutch- and even said Dirk Kuyt right!

they we trekked to the Star & Garter for, as Golds would no doubt put it:
"some Smiths/Morrissey carnage"

prior to getting in though, Nick got a text off the Spaniards that we met there back in October


so we sat with them for the start, and I discovered I'd lost £20 cos of my incompetent fumbling


even Morrissey joined us for a bit


"Mr Photogenic" came good for the blog as well. He doesnt disappoint


I asked this guy if I could take a snap and then just took the picture before he answered
I'm a maverick, I play by my own rules...

bigman sent a text to Golds lambasting him for missing out on some Spanish heros
he also utilised his phone to write messages in spanish calling Nick a homo
(that isnt bigmans phone though)

treats

necking our drinks was a huge mistake...

secrets


then we went upstairs and the wheels fell off a bit


I gave Teresa my gloves for a bit


then I whored my jacket out to Fernando, despite him mocking my Athletic Bilbao team
when bigman (Deportivo) and jobber (Racing Santander) told him their clubs Fernando tore into us
saying "You guys support such fucking shit clubs!" but he did say that was what made us great




Teresa sported my gear for a while as well


it was swapsies


jobber brought out some love hearts to woo any LSE's


catface was out as well. I may or may not have given her a ferrero rocher, I can't remember







treats


some hero must have torn over, got destroyed, then cycled home again


obligatory fingers up from Jobber

we left cos of Nick and I bizarrely jumped on his bandwagon


what about your diet? oh, yeah sorry forgot. I blame my source...


doomed


Nick was as bad, bigman normally has a cat nap in the taxi, but this time he just had hiccups
hometime

No comments: