Sunday 11 February 2007

"Your tongue is sharp...but I miss the taste of it..."

I have a bit of a patchy memory so the comments are gonna trail off after a while I reckon
Its been a while since Ive felt this bad, I think I'm gonna avoid double vodbulls for a week or two

we went to Font first and hit the quizzer, but it was a bit rammed so we moved onto the pub near 42's
Theyve got Catchphrase as a game now which is exciting

Any guesses where we ended up?

42's
Moz (aka Princey) became the latest addition to the wear my Sharpe jacket club...
For some reason he made it look camp by putting his cuffs over it like Meatloaf


The wheels (for me especially) started to fall off when we hit the double vodbulls.
I was unexpectedly mortal very early on
Golds joined us!
his appearance was a surprise, but for treats he wore an S style t-shirt for the occasion
Princey thought Golds mate looked like Jobber a few years back
and Jobber gave the post an obligatory two fingers
I suppose you can judge for yourselves on the previous flashback post from 2005...

We sat next to some Slav looking hookers

but luckily jobber was wearing two of his McDonalds belts for protection

treats

some bird sat next to me sported some pretty spicy moonboots
I felt like they were a direct challenge against my Cowboys
Bigman got his sleaze on...
apparently I sat next to him and spouted drunken nonsense during him goosing the bird

One of these two hated Golds for some reason

Paul makes his debut on the blog

Moz did what he always does and left early.
Me and Jobber were so destroyed we didnt even realise
Then we hit the dancefloor and the wheel truly fell off

treats



Golds was lone wolfin' it.
He had no choice seeing as me and his mate Paul were getting our neck on
we also saw Tan again





I think we had been on the dancefloor for hours.
It was starting to take its toll on Jobber...
We also saw a bird I necked a while back who stuck her fingers up at Bigman and Jobber
They made me delete her number as punishment, and when we saw her again I think we all gave her some drunken abuse

Paul was sidling up to what looks like Catface from the Star & Garter Smiths night

No comments: