Friday 2 March 2007

Guest Blogger: Tolstoy

Tostoy is todays guest blogger. He shall be writing in red. He's proclaiming he's a nice guy now he's off the booze. He has free reign so don't blame me for anything in red (especially grammar)

He's come up for a few days from Southend for some carnage and banter

He was also sporting some very West African shoes

We got the met from Navi Road to go to Subspace for some 80's action

Then we rocked up at Font. Tolstoy has become a bit of a fiend on Pro Eves- he beat me and Bigman

Martyn and Sarah joined us for the night. I asked Martyn to look dangerous

After this Julen Guerrero 'peekaboo' pose from Jobber, I handed the reins over to Tolstoy...

Hehehe my 1st attempt at a photo, Nay bad hey

Big man and me arrive at subsapce 1st, tho didnt take a pic. Need to get my shooting boots on

Any requests?

Purple Rain


Me being nice guy tolstoy asked him 1st


Flying solo on the dancefloor is painful. Least I can bring others togeather



Borth was sat next to her for 5 mins before i pointed out she had a beret


Happy rob/mean martyn

My hair was better in the day


Big Man on the prowel

Big man gave me this drink to hold for borth, Promise i didnt take a sip

Big man Makes his move, cant be botherd finding the pic of the outcome

found him

Smiths came on, as u can see these 2 came as well


Every Blog should have a pic of martyn smoking

Note i was after the bird on the far Right. Sadly i was offput by the constant snorting on the dacne floor

bigman on the shark

Nearly caught him with his flys down

Unrealated to the pic borth is getting sleaze on with some bird, i got rid of her early on by asking her name 4 times, she gave up in the end, and moved off.

Still sober... mental note do not wear black in subspace again. Damn UV lights

Last pic from me of the night. Im siging off. Laters all

meanwhile I took the camera back from Tolstoy due to my trip to West Didsbury with a bird. I went back from some carnage- I was promised 'no strings' so I jumped on the bandwagon...

It was an Nick Schofield type U-Turn. I had been panicking to Jobber about her circling me in the club but instead I thought I'd teach her a lessson back at hers. Big mistake.

I put The Smiths 'The Queen Is Dead' on whilst we were eroticly touching.
But after a while the wheels fell off...

She had some sort of breakdown midway through about her just finishing with her ex.
"I'm sorry I can't do this..." I was like "Well you fucking invited me back you knob"
We sat in silence listening to 'Never Had No One Ever' whilst I waited for the taxi

I got home at around half four I reckon. At least I got to listen to Luther Vandross in the taxi
Essentially my libido cost me in excess of £20 for that little excursion

No comments: