Thursday 22 March 2007

'...its a conspiracy!.."

jobber and martyn have moved into a new flat

its a well maintained purpose built studio apartment located in the heart of Fallowfield

with state of the art entertainment facilities...

erm..a bread bin

antique paintings

A good sized bedroom area (each room comes complete with a Stan Collymore autobiography)

a modern white bathroom suite...

a Buck Rogers phone...

it also possesses excellent waste disposal facilities

excellent transport links as well as a view of dc's favourite eatery...

an upmarket supermarket ideal for purchasing your groceries...


and comes complete with a girlriend sat on the couch.
I should have been an estate agent...


after my tour of chez jones, we got involved in some daytime carnage in Fallowfield
dc joined us after work. I say work, when actually I mean he was probably perfecting his latest blog entry

after the jones bros devised my recent blog entry title (http://epiclycarnage.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-dare-you-to-hold-eye-contact-for-more_18.html) Martyn decided it was to replace a picture of his dearest girlfriend with the one on that post as his phones wallpaper

meanwhile dc continued to tease us with bits from his phone camera

we tore over to Robbo's dead early to avoid being booted out for being normal people, as opposed to studo's

I moved away from the Vitamin G's and hit the lager instead

someone pointed out that the tv was mashed and made people look funny. I'm a terrible cameraman so I missed it about a hundred times...

captured it on this one though- you see? Staunton ain't the best example to use, seeing as his face is already a bit spazzy

sarah decided to get a sourz tower for a tenner- plus another £10 for deposit. In my eyes, its worth nicking for twenty quid

dangerous...



I jumped on the cocktail bandwagon and bought a Bloody Mary. It was spicy both in my sense of the word and in taste...

unfortunately the wheels started falling off and I spilt it all over my groin and coat...

sucking it out didnt help either

luckily martyn cheered me up by downloading pictures of Frankie for my phone

I baited jobber into necking the dregs of the bloody mary. We tossed for it...
I lost...

"...darn in one! darn in one!"

then me and mart put our names down for karaoke. I plucked for 'The Riddle' by Nik Kershaw and he put down Roachford

then we hit the vodka red bulls as we waited for our songs. Martyn said to me that they had taken us off the waiting list on purpose- '...its a conspiracy!.." as if somehow they knew we weren't students

I enjoyed myself but the karaoke bruiser couldnt be happy for me
these dreamboats could be though

Next was Martyn's turn...

It was as if Roachford was actually singing, except to do that would involve blacking up.and probable overt racism

we played this game of doom. twas fun, but we were all completely steamed so we didnt do too well
I dont remember who these were
or these
but I remember him
jobber pointed out some excellent graffiti
then in return I put on Frank Sidebottom's sound card on Channel M for an hour
it made us both feel sick. so much so that I tried to do a 2's up (but I couldnt force and spew out) and jobber just fell on the lounge floor
the next day me and senior went back to Alty. I needed to go to r kids and he had more stuff to bring over to the new place
junior however didnt move and was rough

No comments: