Sunday 18 March 2007

Il Canto degli Italiani

Sorry about the gap in posts, I wrote last weeks efforts off midway through the nite. I'll make up for it with a mammoth entry now...

I drove over to dc's and picked him up. Then we tore over to jobbers and met nick at Timperley. Karl (or Dr Lipservice) was joining in town after he dropped his laptop at home
We went to RA!N Bar and dc got mistaken for some guy by a bird. I expected him to embellish for banter, but he said 'there's no point when I'm sat next to S cos he'll just derail me!' Nick denied this accusation- he's a changed man of course!...we forget seeing as you remind us so rarely nick
he didnt wear his usual 2 T-shirt combo either
karl kept up the tradition

jobber jumped on my wifebeater vest bandwagon. It was like a clothes swap night, luckily noone had to dress cuffs out and bloused up like Princey

dc thought it best to buy a can of red stripe, but it was more expensive than the pints...

we decided to cave into dc's lobbying of Pure after hearing Golds was going there. dc then went from delight to fear as he became scapegoat for the night...
we got there very early thinking it would be cheap entry. luckily it was only £6 in!! wait a minute...

I think it was 6 quid to pay for the lazerquest style decor in the seating area
or maybe the stamp?
pints were £3.20

but they werent cheap enough to balance on your head though
I've got picasa so some of the blog pics are a bit arty
we amused ourselves by looking dangerous

dc and Nick/S struggled to perform for the camera
dangerous...

dangerous?
maybe not

nick seemed to blame me for losing his seat to a couple of dreamboats
jobbers got moz style holdups
they took our picture

jobbers got moz style holdups
I dont remember much about these two, we had hit the 'prison rules' single vodka/water chasers hard cos of the prices


dancefloor
spot the poon
more photo editing from me. I will have calmed down next post I reckon
this guy must have thought Pure was like the Old Monkey. Supping a pint AND with having your back to everyone else...what a hero
they played Tiesto
karl went moist when it came on. proper chufties


banter

can't be happy...

me and jobber hatched a plan to go to Piccadilly Station café for a fry up. We sang the Italian National Anthem to keep our spirits up on the way

Karl got into an argument with a bird in the cafe. They both squirted ketchup at each other. Something involving a medical insult I think

S was luckily out of the ketchup firing line, but dc got hit:
'oww!! man down!...'
but all was well...they kissed and made up. no more casualties
except for the condiments

I nearly got scapegoated for suggesting we use the taxi rank. I was in luck cos there was one just pulling in
hometime

1 comment: