Monday 6 August 2007

Super Carnage


metrolink unhappiness meant we can't get to town as easily as we normally do

Tolstoy was up though and was looking forward to a night billed as 'Super Carnage' due to the amount of people out. All this for a Smiths/Morrissey night...

the crew was split- most went to town via the bus, but me bigman and tolstoy decided to get the train in from Navigation Road


luckily this was the Chester train

our train was at 19:55 and it would get us into Piccadilly for 20:30. For some bizarre reason the 20:00 train got you there for 21:00, but I suppose thats karma for not getting there 5 mins early

this isn't a train. This is a bus. The 19:55 to Piccadilly didn't show. Nor did the 20:00 to Piccadilly

so we got the replacement Metrolink bus service instead. I read the Metro paper whilst bigman and tolstoy had family banter

it dropped us at St Peters Square, so bigman got some bunse from the shop across the road, then we hailed a taxi to get us to the Star & Garter in time

luckily we caught up with the rest of them outside

the two men most likely to say 'alrite, gay'

I didn't realise that some of the crew had been boozing prior to the meet up. In fact moz had sunk a load of doubles and mixers according to someone. He was also dressed like he was going for a jog, unlike his usual androgynous gear

me golds and karl talked about Golds' chat up line which involves conjuring up a laugh out of thin air, walking up to a girl, then putting your arm around her whilst maintaining the laugh. Apparently there is more to this technique but me and karl had a breakdown, it made us cry like little girls

upstairs bar-nage
getting a serleeeze on

this idiot refused to have his picture taken all night. Then put his hand in front of the lens when I wasn't taking photos of him
He disappeared at around midnight. Me and tolstoy had a bet- I said Moz would dissappear by 11pm, but tolstoy got it right with a midnight shout. Well done Tolstoy!


these two made the most effort with Sarah's friends, who joined us. I probably made the least, but I'd also lump jobber into that category
bigman for some reason chucked some of his drink on jobber. Jobber reacted in a way I expected him to, that is, he didn't react
up we came for some dancing. Tolstoy found a kindred spirit in Sarah through their lack of smiths knowledge. This was a surprise, because Tolstoy's opening comment to her was explaining 'wolfbagging'. This he says, is where you fill a condom with shit, and then you use it as an instrument for anal sex. Unsurprisingly, sarah didn't want to speak to Tolstoy again after that.
after lots of goading, I plucked up the drunken courage to chat up catface but was crushed
this helped numb the pain/further my spiral of depression
I stood next to Golds as he tried to order "double dark rum & carnage" but I can't remember if he said it to the barmaid or just to me. I do remember walked away shaking my head in disbelief though...
I got the call to leave by someone but I was busy chatting to a girl with a fancy first name and a cute slavic face so I went back to hers instead. Golds' expression was a combination of disbelief and anger. I'm gonna call it disbelanger
before we got into the taxi and to her swish apartment bigman apparently tried to derail me. So much so that she hated him. But her balcony view was aces

we watched a bit of big brother live, and she spoke some Russian to me. I was impressed

turns out the next day I had to leave at 08:30 or something rediculous like that because she had to do a webchat in Japan. I was still a bit wrong in the head but luckily we both share an affinity for Vitamin C tablets! unfortunately though I still felt like a piece of loam

a bit of fresh air helped me but I was going under. turns out she is a famous writer, albeit a cute and humble one

this normally makes me throw up as we normally go here after Smiths/Morrissey night, but I didnt wanna tempt fate by going for a breakfast. If Gordon Gecko from Wall Street says 'lunch is for wimps' then I say 'breakfast is for queers'

I decided to get the train to Hale, but there wasnt one for a good hour so instead I went to get the train to work cos they're every 15 minutes. Which was a bit like the intervals for me going under
this drink didnt help me
looking down at the Star & Garter didnt help me
on the train I sang Bronski Beat in my head. Did that help me? nope

No comments: