Wednesday 3 January 2007

"I lurv An-der-ton...ee iz so skeelful"

tonite was new years so we had to go get supplies for our meal at riceys gaff


we had our two italian chefs working on the beef joint

ricey struggled with the wine

riceys flatmate camilla cracked open the champagne



banter

me and gulla washed up
I lost the toss and had to dry, although ive never witnessed anyone so rubbish at washing up before

arty

after the meal we rocked up to the park where they had fireworks

camillas brother was psyching himself up for an almighty sleaze that I would have been proud of

then we all stood in a circle and watched the biggest cowboying of a fireworks display ive ever seen
kids were launching fireworks out of their hands and they were flying over our heads

then we hit brammys party. he was pretty miffed that ricey didnt turn up for midnight

pippo brought a load of italians to the party

secret party

canadian alex was there. she tried to sleaze into me but I wasnt jumping on that bandwagon

Ari made some cocktails. they were aces

me and bram tried to get our sleaze on with mags but she was busy getting cornered by King Sleaze

dangerous fireworks display number 2

'cock heavy'

cos it was a sausage fest i spend a third of the night talking to Luca about Italian footballers
then he made my night by announcing his favourite english footballers were Barmby, Anderton and Les Ferdinand

carnage



gulla fell asleep for about 2 hours. He was the only one to do so, and we didnt take advantage of him


oh wait, we did a bit


necking...sans rapist gloves...

this dutch guy loved Gil Swerts nearly as much as me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris! I'm laughing my way through the pictures and the commentary... We'll come and visit Manchester soon!!! Camilla
ps - poor saddam; you can download some more gruesome videos post-hanging...

Anonymous said...

chris loving the photos! esp sleeping philipe.how cute does he look

im not emailing you from work anymore ever ince you mentioned phils 'semi'!!!!!

fear the partners may now label me some kind of floozy...