Friday 26 January 2007

Cheating

The title has double meaning I suppose.
Its been composed entirely from other peoples pictures cos i forgot my camera like a spaz so i'm kinda cheating with this post.
but thanks to Martyns posse and Tanith for the pictures...
anyways, we went for some carnage at 42s:

we all sat in a booth and bigman got told off for biting his nails by Tan

Nick got labelled 'Howard Moon'. then he threw up after hammering the vodka redbulls.
then he spilt vodka redbull all over his crotch.
again.


we sort of lost our seats in the booth and joined some of these for banter
martyns debut on EpiclyCarnage

the Jones brothers
happy couples


brotherly romance. or 'bromance'
according to mart, nick took bromance to new levels and was giving him lots of affection on the dancefloor...

I seemed to have jumped on the bromance bandwagon

got a neck off some bird who said I was cool like Pete Doherty with my Sean Bean Sharpe jacket
after the copious amounts of vodbull I had I must have looked like I was on smack...

No comments: