Monday 15 January 2007

"it's your fault cos you've made him nice"


met up with bigman at his place

jobber was on the wrong side of the tracks. you can spot his wig a mile off


we decided to go to Aqua
as you can see, its a Manchester hotspot...

the barmaid still had her coat on when she was serving us
I think that was partly due to it being cold and partly because we were probably in Aqua before her

Golds mate Raad came out for some carnage. He's been on a boat for a while apparantly

Nick and his girlfriend Sarah joined us for banter as well
rumour has it that Nick has been put on a diet and kept away from his beloved kebabs...
(my source has got previous for being an embellisher and was the architect of the curry kiss)

how can you make an empty bar that isnt cheap and is so cold you have to keep your coats on, even better?
why, you have a power cut of course!
because i'm retarded this picture doesnt show this

but this one does

Moz and his girlfriend Sarah joined us. Shes going back to Indonesia soon leaving the Crown Prince of campness heartbroken
According to Moz she thinks I look like a pretty girl. Thats the kind of complement I look for from girls...

shirts with sewn in t-shirts are still de rigeur for S clones...
But both golds and dc are late on the bandwagon seeing as "TAFKA" S no longer wears them as his uniform
word on the street was that Primark had to make staff redundant after Nick abandoned that look

after Aqua me and bigman went to Subway for some scran and then I got some cash
we also wrongly assumed 42's was on the cards

we got a message saying the queue was massive and the rest of the crew had gone to Walkabout
bigman seemed to enjoy my scarf quite a bit

even though 42's was laden with poon for the first time in a while we both jumped ship and went to Walkabout

Sarah didnt feel well and so her and Moz left early. Get well soon!

After this picture me and jobber went to request Prince but we couldnt work out how to get to the DJ booth
then some random bird told me and him:
"you two dont look like you should be in here" and "you two are the coolest people in here"
that was probably because of jobbers afro and my birds nest

the worlds worst person? not anymore it seems...
I'm starting to believe his mantra of "I'm a ch***** m**!"

bigman tried to impress dc with an impromtu Akeem dance from WWF
then he told Nicks girlfriend Sarah that its her fault "...cos shes made him nice"
I'm guessing she has no idea what he was talking about
golds was terribly excited that we were back in his favourite pulling ground

there was no dancefloor cos a live band was playing so we huddled round the quizzer having banter

I'm gonna say that sarah chose the correct answer and nick jumped on the bandwagon

golds tried to get his sleaze on. I used him later on as my wingman and got a neck
He was fuming because my tactic was to nonchalently sit on a table and watch sky sports news...
who knew that would work? I believe i've got Sky presenters David Bobin and Georgie Thompson to thank for that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't fall for TAFKAS's tricks!

He's storing up all of the awefulness to release and now he can't be appeased by kebabs! Mark my words; it's gonna be hell on earth.

Anonymous said...

Golds says:

Top night guys. I am very pleased with my T-shirt. I got stressed when that Ging wouldn't neck me but now I've seen the pic of her, I realise that she was about 2 points below my level. Fair play Borths about 42s. There did seem to be fair amount of poon but you necked a couple of birds anyway so you can't be too gutted!