Sunday 31 December 2006

To take law in hands



the night before we got baked and stayed up to watch saddams execution
I said we should have put him in the running man and have people like Hans Blix hunt him down like buzzsaw

ricey has a poster from India about bad habits. hopefully if you click on the picture it will show it in all its glory
my favourites are the top right and bottom left 'habits'...

then we went for pizza


Gulla and Maggie came from the Isle of Man for new years

the happy couples


Si and his bird came from Manchester but might not be at brams party.
I said I'd get in contact with him and see his band play at the student union

Brammy and the dutch mafia came to the pub

Maggie has 'carney hands' but they are bigger than riceys birds


I leant my camera to Maggie and they ended up taking pictures of randoms.
turns out two of the guys werent sleazes, but knew riceys bird from uni

Phil was named Gulla by the Manx crew cos he was shat on by a seagull

I reckon this was caused by brits


this was i had to put up with all night. luckily I had maggie and gulla to keep me from getting dangerously bored

dangerous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poster is the best thing I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan says he would like a dedicated necking page! lol