Saturday 23 December 2006

HIV-Mozitive


my brother took a picture of me during my catnap. 'something for the blog' he said

him and his mates were off to Australia to watch the ashes
I gave them a lift into the airport seeing as I was going there already
it was the Morrissey gig tonite
but I got there way too early. the support act had'nt even come on
I decided the best thing to do was to get wasted but all the pints were flat and expensive
the support was Kristeen Young. she sounded like a cross between cancer and AIDS


instead of his usual music intro tape he made a mad montage of a load of goons like Sacha Distel

that was the closest I got

then my childs bladder mocked me and I had to retreat to the toilet
that was how far I ended up from the stage after that huge mistake

to compensate for my loss in yardage I hit the plonk and managed to get a pint of red in for a tenner
the wheels started falling off soon after that

I got chatting to some bird and it culminated in us talking about Jevon Clayton:
"...do you know Jevon Clayton?...he's such a knob but he'll agree with you on that..."
no arguments from me on the subject...

Morrissey would'nt permit any meat to be sold on site so all they sold was this and Giggsy burgers

it was fucking toilet. a piece of dirt for 3 quid

his encore was slack but I was too hammered to care



i would have rather pay 3 quid for popcorn than that idiot burger


No comments: