Thursday 21 December 2006

What is your opinion on Rosé wine Moz?


i fucked up my shifts today- i put myself down as a late on friday but im going the Morrissey gig. so I rang up and threw a tantrum on the phone until i got my way

seeing as golds always drives us for 'banter' I decided to take the wheel and offered to take everyone wherever they wanted
Didsbury... Hale... Mobberley...Paris... Reading...Timperley...

we ended up going to the pub opposite my house because mrs Morrison said the quiz was on. It wasnt, nor was it full of people
moz announced in the taxi that the Rosé wine we drank was absolutely 'delish'
this wasnt a cry for help, nor was the man coming out with genuinely gay comments for a laugh. he genuinely meant what he said

jobber braved the pub and demanded that I guarantee the game of year (boro vs fulham) would be on wherever we went. I gambled and said it would be

despite the mockery from the group over his new alter-ego, "the gay wine connoisseur", paul battled on and butched himself up in the King George with his drink of choice above. even I, on diet-coke was slightly above him in the butchness ratings

golds got me diet coke when I asked for 'coke' then claimed there was no difference in taste. I had a tiny sulk and gave up drinking it. I knew
I would have coke coming out of my ears by the end of the night anyways so i bided my time until the next round

banter
moz hit the plonk again. Im not sure if this one was 'delish' but he looked rather jolly in drinking it
he stated that if I came out on xmas eve eve in my suit, then he would either come out in a jacket/t-shirt combo or he would don a cravat

dc regaled us with the similarity between someone we know as 'cant be happy' and a certain psychological disorder. it seems to map out quite well with what we know (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder)
He is probably a cross between that and a rare disease known as "Quaveism"
the main symptoms of this are:
- shouting 'im a changed man' at least 30 times a day;
- drinking pints of tommy k; and
- burping on womens necks.
(Source: www.he-meant-quarter.com)

golds was excited about the poker carnage he was gonna have 2moro

we left there and everyone drew cocks on my steamy car windows that the Queen would no doubt be driving tomorrow
we then tore over to the Griffin and it was absolutely toilet.
the quizzer was played until it was time to go to the Canadian Grill in Hale

he can't be yours paul...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gay wine connoisseur?

I hate you more than S shouts he's a changed man! Top night though, looking forward to some weekend carnage.

Anonymous said...

Moz, u are the campest man in Timperley. Why do u tongue men with big slongs?