Monday 8 October 2007

Wedding


Seeing as Tolstoys blog is still down, someone has to keep the tradition burning bright....

I was dressed up today because it was r kids wedding day

before the church I went over to Uncle Carls space-age pad

its like something from MTV Cribs. I spilt some water on his granite work surface and felt like I committed a war crime.

his place is mint. He made me crumpets to sort out my hangover and to prepare me for my usher duties at the church

me and him had to tell people where to sit in the church and hand out matchday style programmes to the punters

the groom looked nervous, but he told me he was fine


I had a bit of banter with these two before I went in the church for lots of smalltalk with people I didnt know

the best man had brought a bag of columbia's finest for proceedings

in fact it was just the ring cushion


they always get you when you're down...

karma may get me if I say what has come into my head for this picture...

the wedding kicked off, and this was my view for the whole thing. It was the footballing equivalent to sitting behind a pillar for 90 minutes

luckily I had a great view of the Nazi Eagle standing proud

I gave the camera to a shakey Pove to capture some key moments

the choir was excellent- they did 'World in Union' 'One More Step Along the World I Go' and 'Sing Hosanna'. It was mint

but not as mint as the busty mature leading from the front. I got a text from Bagnall midway through the wedding stating his approval of her...

more great camerawork

they all walked out to 'Digo Si Senor' which was another fan favourite
the Church of England's answer to Dave Spikey said the two kids would be the next generation getting hitched- they were in fact brother and sister. Maybe the priest thought we were in Yakshir...
he did appear to turn into Christ when he was walking out though so maybe its okay
clocked
confetti carnage
the bird on the right was my favourite. Her style was immense
I gave my camera to Bagnall whilst I featured in some snaps. He took some good ones like this one of the Groom, best man and Ushers...
and some good family ones. But he also took some other interesting pictures for a niche market...
including Carl giving us his booty shake...
...some covert fetish pics
some more covert fetish ones...
...and some up close 'dangerous' pictures
I thought Scouse Marc (or Skid Marc as he is known by some) was the best dressed man there. He didn't even get shitty knickers this time
the Padstow Crew 2007
the weather couldnt be happy for us so we all hopped onto the coach for some wedding reception debauchery

let the Reception Carnage commence!
(to be continued...)

No comments: