Sunday 21 October 2007

"Do you know what I was watching the other day that made me laugh? The Special Olympics"

Back to civilisation...and back to 'normal folk'

well...I say normal. Moz was wearing such a tight top, the buttons looked like were threatening to burst the camp badboy wide open

We went to Font first. This is a photo of S/The Worlds Worst Person (WWP) announcing in Font:

"Do you know what I was watching the other day that made me laugh? The Special Olympics"

The WWP has still got it...it never left him...

no prizes for guessing where we went. Well, maybe a prize if you are blind or illiterate. And then the prize would be a guidedog or some education

I once spent a good part of my night stood here getting phone signal to direct an Argentinian bird who was out to see me. Turns out, she couldn't be happy for me and never appeared. I blame the Falklands dispute

Apart from shapeshifting like on this pic, I was 'taking it easy' on the booze cos I was driving for four hours the next day to Scotland

I did what any normal humanbeing does when they have to drive to Scotland and jumped on the double vodbull bandwagon

Jobber's 'dangerous' pose took it to a whole new level of danger...

Moz's Cuban Heels were not getting the recognition they deserved

they were putting my cowboy boots to shame

the wheels were beginning to fall off for us binge drinking swines
...

I went the route Moz normally takes (and he did that night as per) and tore some water in me

another of Moz's movesets on a nightout was him cracking open some music on his mobile

Him and Jobber were listening to Prince

we managed to hijack some seats, but this somehow turned into a pile-on

stack heel carnage

he looked like he had the feet of a child

a girl on another table with teenangel knickers and pigtails appeared to be getting sleazed on by a guy with a moustache. The man must be a fashion maverick

after more booze we let this newly single man loose on the womenfolk as he attempted to pillage and plunder on the dancefloor

beardage

they were playing motown type stuff so we clearly went the night we normally avoid

Karls hairy chest was the most alpha thing in the place

then we spotted an absolute dreamboat

I tried to use my skills to capture her beauty

I got distracted with some Tolstoy/Bagnall influenced snaps though...

dreamy

pointy shoes

S got mobbed...they must have known about the Les Chegwin group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5385875196)

he enjoyed getting violated

well maybe not. Turns out they were after the Worlds Worst Person's nipples

he necked her. I went over to help him by skanking on her potential cock-blocking mates but he didn't need it


for some reason we got all confused and went to the cloakroom early to get our coats. Then we realised in our pissed state that noone wanted to go home

flocks of people come to The Venue to stand under its state-of-the-art dancefloor lighting

for some reason they cracked on a bit of Led Zep. Me, Moz and S were loving it

Jobber gave the tune a Bigmanesque shrug with some Princey flamboyance thrown in

then Moz's workmates joined us near the end. She's the one to his right but I managed to miss her. He told Jobber that he needed to get away from the girl cos he'd already used his chatup line of 'whats the time?' a good 6 or 7 times. In retrospect, maybe he should have used his line on strokeface behind him...

this was his mate. He was wearing some sort of superoutfit

Double McDonalds belts is standard issue for Jobber

but they couldnt save him in his state so we called it quits

'Subway is the new Kebab as the end of a night out' Discuss.

No comments: