Monday 4 June 2007

"If it can melt an 8 year old boy, I'm pretty sure it can melt a milk bottle..."

after having a 5 minute caT nap we met bigman at piccadilly gardens then and went onto the Star & Garter
we were sat next to aload of people and they squished us all together. With the exception of S, who used his knee to secure a whole persons worth of space

S's only saving grace was that he managed to capture some bird who appeared to have shaved her eyebrows off and drawn new ones about 3cm higher on her face

we switched seats and chatted about one of my favourite films, 'Threads'. This seat looked like someone had wet themselves on it though

bigman didn't like the sound of the film, and couldn't understand how a milk bottle could melt instead of smashing

me and S played 'crunch or mush' with the pork scratchings. Can you guess which one I got?
In the meantime jobber and bigman were concocting this. It sums up Nick Schofield really I think

soon after midnight we hit the dancefloor

but first we got into some (more) double vodka redbull carnage

the ratio of men:women was pretty good I thought. This photo doesn't sum it up though

this one does a bit

this one definately does. In fact, that bird was the same one Golds turned to when the Smiths Night dried up all those months ago

toothface was there. I think she is quite nice

The camera captured my soul...that of the Second Worlds Worst Person (or the SWWP)

not quite as awful as this man surely?

some clown was throwing toilet paper around. At a Smiths/Morrissey Night, I mean I don't see why you'd do that

getting a sleaze on


she was well stacked, and I was tanked so I did the natural thing and drunkenly gave her the sleazing of my life

sadly I came out with her rolling me a cigarette (which I didn't want) even though I was fully in there according to the rest. I think I was too pissed and just lost it, or my drunke
n nerve had gone

S stated that this was the only picture of the A-List on the blog

food time. I failed to capture bigman sitting down on the escalator cos I was too pissed to sort my life out



We played pro eves till about 5ish and then bigman got a taxi home. I got sent off, but that was mostly deliberate because we were playing as Nigeria

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you've not mentioned the big news of the night? i.e. One Mr Nick Schofield is such a disgrace that after hurting Catface's feelings so much last time she couldnt even bring herself to turn up to the Smiths/Morrisey night even though she loves it more than you do...

Too upsetting?

Epicly Carnage said...

too upsetting/I couldn't remember any quotes or anything that happened on the night.

I tried to ring you but couldn't get through.

who knows what saturdays post will be like if i can't remember anything from friday night

Anonymous said...

Matt said...

I didn't fucking ever try it on with that disgrace. U are obviously mistaken. My self esteem isn't at that low a level. It's been a long time since i hung up my "Team Munt Hunt" belt.