Friday 13 July 2007

Hale banter #2


Sorry for the delay in update. If I'm being honest, I did chronicle the last two weeks of carnage, but the first night was a carbon copy of every other night in 42nd Street, and last friday's Smith's Night went a bit wrong. I only took 4 photos and I woke up on jobber's bathroom floor at 6am. Not good...


Anyways, back to reality. I've taken some leave to do fuck all with. I'm moving to Glasgow soon so I've gotta use up all my time off

So basically the past few days have been spent getting Alty into the Premiership on Football Manager. Oh, and other things, like watching The Thick of It, Maid Marion, Purple Rain etc

Luckily golds was ready to rescue me from my 'soul searching' and picked me up in his fiesta for some banter in Hale

But before I left, I thought that seeing as I've encroached into http://EpiclyTolstoy.blogspot.com territory, I may as well go the whole hog and mimick his whole mirror thing that he likes to do on every post before he goes out

S was in the car with us, and we spotted a fat man in a kind of dress. I tried to capture him, but panicked and got my leg instead

Golds told us that he tried to rope Bigman into proceedings but his excuse was he would never finish his tea by 8pm so he wouldnt come. For some reason the Botting's and the Jones' eat late like spaniards

golds diced death by trying to pose and drive at the same time. He is that vain
S gave us his boyband pose in front of Hale Railway Crossing
we went the cheshire midland first. Me and S thought the barmaid was slavic due to her dress sense, but it turns out she was just a badly dressed english barmaid

they were really fizzy pints as well.
Golds was telling S how he's looking into a holiday to Kos in August. Turns out that S is going that exact same time with his missus, so they were both trying to ensure Golds books the same place as S in Kos. I'm sure his girlfriend will be delighted.

Golds was also giddy about going to see some birds with paul for carnage this weekend. He regaled us with his funny story in London with a japanese bird in some bushes. I wouldn't be surprised if its on crimewatch next month

after a couple, we mooched over to the Railway

I didn't think it was that late when we went there, so I'm gonna say the clock is retarded

a bit like the guy in the blue shirt, who's dress sense was a bit retarded.
Moccasins? White stay-pressed action slacks? Slacks too high? Its a look that says I mean business

We had stumbled upon a bbq, but two hours late. S didn't even bat an eyelid. He is a changed man!


there was a quiz on, so we had to go in the scary Vault. I imagine jobber was watching this in Fallofield

some quiz machine carnage. We didn't play Every Loser Wins though. maybe it stars Nick Berry?
scratchings
mine looked a bit like cat shit


more fizzy pints
That clock says 22:45 ish, so unless we've gone back in time, then that other clock is gotta be wrong (or I'm an idiot)
on our final pint, S spoke to jobber about arrangements for friday night. The met is down, so we discussed crashing at his. Hopefully this time I won't be woken by his brother on their bathroom floor again

home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moccasins? White stay-pressed action slacks? Slacks too high? Its a look that says WEALTH...